Welcome to Bet Burnley, the official football betting odds website for Burnley fans to utilise. We produce the latest betting tips as well as the latest club news, statistics and general Burnley Supporter fan news. All of our resources are completely free to use, and please recommend us to your friends.
Here are some useful facts regarding Burnley Football Club.
The Football Ground is called Turf Moor
The record goal scorer of all time is George Beel with a staggering 188 Goals in all competitions.
The highest ever attendance for the home team stands at 54,775 and was set in 1924 against Huddersfield Town in the FA Cup.
The local derby team is Blackburn Rovers – This derby fixture is also known as The Cotton Mills Derby
They currently play in the Premier League
They have recently been promoted from the Championship League
The grounds holds 22,546 spectators, “All with seating available”
The nickname for the club is “The Clarets”
1883 was the date that Burnley FC was formed.
The actual Pitch size is: 115 X 73 Yards
The Official Address for the club is:
Burnley Football Club
Harry Potts Way
We also recommend taking a look at “The Best Of Burnley” as this offers a great insight into the area.
We would like to congratulate Burnley on there recent promotion to the Premier League.
- Mon, 14 Jun 2021 17:56:42 +0000: Burnley in talks with Ashley Young over move from Inter Milan - BBC Sport
Burnley are in talks with Inter Milan defender Ashley Young about a return to the Premier League.
- Mon, 14 Jun 2021 12:55:14 +0000: Burnley footballer Ashley Barnes fined £13k for drink-driving - BBC Sport
Ashley Barnes was arrested hours after Burnley FC beat Fulham, securing their top-flight status.
- Wed, 09 Jun 2021 15:29:12 +0000: John Angus: Former England and Burnley defender dies aged 82 - BBC Sport
Burnley's record outfield appearances holder John Angus dies at the age of 82.
- Thu, 27 May 2021 17:08:47 +0000: Robbie Brady: Burnley & Republic of Ireland international to leave club in summer - BBC Sport
Burnley's Republic of Ireland international and former record signing Robbie Brady is to leave the club after an injury disrupted four-year spell.
- Wed, 26 May 2021 14:01:32 +0000: Nick Pope: Burnley & England keeper has 'successful' surgery on knee injury - BBC Sport
Burnley and England goalkeeper Nick Pope has "successful" surgery on a knee injury that rules him out of Euro 2020.