Welcome to Bet Burnley, the official football betting odds website for Burnley fans to utilise. We produce the latest betting tips as well as the latest club news, statistics and general Burnley Supporter fan news. All of our resources are completely free to use, and please recommend us to your friends.
Here are some useful facts regarding Burnley Football Club.
The Football Ground is called Turf Moor
The record goal scorer of all time is George Beel with a staggering 188 Goals in all competitions.
The highest ever attendance for the home team stands at 54,775 and was set in 1924 against Huddersfield Town in the FA Cup.
The local derby team is Blackburn Rovers – This derby fixture is also known as The Cotton Mills Derby
They currently play in the Premier League
They have recently been promoted from the Championship League
The grounds holds 22,546 spectators, “All with seating available”
The nickname for the club is “The Clarets”
1883 was the date that Burnley FC was formed.
The actual Pitch size is: 115 X 73 Yards
The Official Address for the club is:
Burnley Football Club
Harry Potts Way
We also recommend taking a look at “The Best Of Burnley” as this offers a great insight into the area.
We would like to congratulate Burnley on there recent promotion to the Premier League.
- Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:08:07 +0000: Burnley to continue paying all staff during coronavirus shutdown - BBC Sport
Burnley will carry on paying matchday, casual and community project staff during the football shutdown caused by the coronavirus.
- Tue, 17 Mar 2020 17:30:48 +0000: Coronavirus: 'Premier League players can help lower league clubs', says Brian Laws - BBC Sport
Ex-Premier League boss Brian Laws urges top-flight players to donate a month's wages to lower league clubs to help them avoid financial ruin.
- Thu, 12 Mar 2020 08:26:53 +0000: Jose Mourinho: Some fans are saying the wheels are coming off at Tottenham - BBC Sport
After Tottenham were knocked out of the Champions League, some fans are saying Jose Mourinho has already skipped to the third act.
- Sat, 07 Mar 2020 21:39:51 +0000: Burnley 1-1 Tottenham: Clarets should have had penalty against Spurs - Sean Dyche - BBC Sport
Burnley manager Sean Dyche says striker Chris Wood should have been awarded a penalty during his side's 1-1 draw against Tottenham.
- Sat, 07 Mar 2020 21:39:28 +0000: Burnley 1-1 Tottenham: Jose Mourinho "disappointed" with £53.8m signing Tanguy Ndombele - BBC Sport
Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho says he was "disappointed" with the performance of £53.8m signing Tanguy Ndombele in their Premier League draw at Burnley.