Welcome to Bet Burnley, the official football betting odds website for Burnley fans to utilise. We produce the latest betting tips as well as the latest club news, statistics and general Burnley Supporter fan news. All of our resources are completely free to use, and please recommend us to your friends.
Here are some useful facts regarding Burnley Football Club.
The Football Ground is called Turf Moor
The record goal scorer of all time is George Beel with a staggering 188 Goals in all competitions.
The highest ever attendance for the home team stands at 54,775 and was set in 1924 against Huddersfield Town in the FA Cup.
The local derby team is Blackburn Rovers – This derby fixture is also known as The Cotton Mills Derby
They currently play in the Premier League
They have recently been promoted from the Championship League
The grounds holds 22,546 spectators, “All with seating available”
The nickname for the club is “The Clarets”
1883 was the date that Burnley FC was formed.
The actual Pitch size is: 115 X 73 Yards
The Official Address for the club is:
Burnley Football Club
Harry Potts Way
We also recommend taking a look at “The Best Of Burnley” as this offers a great insight into the area.
We would like to congratulate Burnley on there recent promotion to the Premier League.
- Fri, 03 Jul 2020 11:31:49 +0000: Burnley v Sheffield United - BBC Sport
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's Premier League game between Burnley and Sheffield United.
- Fri, 03 Jul 2020 06:17:23 +0000: Premier League predictions: Lawro v Biffy Clyro frontman Simon Neil - BBC Sport
Mark Lawrenson takes on Biffy Clyro frontman Simon Neil to make predictions for this weekend's Premier League games.
- Mon, 29 Jun 2020 22:08:08 +0000: Crystal Palace 0-1 Burnley: Dyche committed to European hopefuls Burnley - BBC Sport
Burnley boss Sean Dyche says he remains committed to the club as they boost their hopes of qualifying for Europe with victory at Crystal Palace.
- Mon, 29 Jun 2020 21:58:16 +0000: Crystal Palace 0-1 Burnley: Eagles wasted first 45 minutes admits Roy Hodgson - BBC Sport
Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson admits it was "always going to be a tight game" as his side lose 1-0 at home to Burnley and laments a poor first-half performance from his team.
- Mon, 29 Jun 2020 21:47:11 +0000: Crystal Palace 0-1 Burnley: Sean Dyche not ruling out push for Europe after beating Eagles - BBC Sport
Burnley boss Sean Dyche is full of praise for his side following their 1-0 win at Crystal Palace which sees them move above the Eagles in the table to eighth.