Welcome to Bet Burnley, the official football betting odds website for Burnley fans to utilise. We produce the latest betting tips as well as the latest club news, statistics and general Burnley Supporter fan news. All of our resources are completely free to use, and please recommend us to your friends.
Here are some useful facts regarding Burnley Football Club.
The Football Ground is called Turf Moor
The record goal scorer of all time is George Beel with a staggering 188 Goals in all competitions.
The highest ever attendance for the home team stands at 54,775 and was set in 1924 against Huddersfield Town in the FA Cup.
The local derby team is Blackburn Rovers – This derby fixture is also known as The Cotton Mills Derby
They currently play in the Premier League
They have recently been promoted from the Championship League
The grounds holds 22,546 spectators, “All with seating available”
The nickname for the club is “The Clarets”
1883 was the date that Burnley FC was formed.
The actual Pitch size is: 115 X 73 Yards
The Official Address for the club is:
Burnley Football Club
Harry Potts Way
We also recommend taking a look at “The Best Of Burnley” as this offers a great insight into the area.
We would like to congratulate Burnley on there recent promotion to the Premier League.
- Fri, 22 Jan 2021 16:33:16 +0000: Fulham v Burnley: Scott Parker could look to rotate in FA Cup - BBC Sport
Fulham boss Scott Parker says he will look to "freshen up" his side when they host Burnley in the FA Cup fourth round.
- Fri, 22 Jan 2021 15:00:58 +0000: Bobby Thomas: Barrow sign defender on loan from Premier League side Burnley - BBC Sport
Barrow sign young defender Bobby Thomas from Premier League side Burnley on loan until the end of the season.
- Thu, 21 Jan 2021 23:02:57 +0000: Liverpool 0-1 Burnley: Jurgen Klopp - Defeat massive punch in the face - BBC Sport
Manager Jurgen Klopp calls Liverpool's 1-0 defeat by Burnley a "massive punch in the face" as their 68-game unbeaten home league run ends.
- Thu, 21 Jan 2021 22:50:21 +0000: Liverpool 0-1 Burnley: Sean Dyche says players enjoying the moment - BBC Sport
Manager Sean Dyche says Burnley's players are "enjoying the moment" after a 1-0 win makes them the first side to beat Liverpool at Anfield in the Premier League since April 2017.
- Thu, 21 Jan 2021 22:43:21 +0000: Liverpool 0-1 Burnley: Ashley Barnes scores winner as Reds' unbeaten run ends - BBC Sport
Liverpool's 68-game unbeaten home run in the Premier League comes to an end as Ashley Barnes fires home a late winner from the penalty spot to secure a famous victory for Burnley.