Welcome to Bet Burnley, the official football betting odds website for Burnley fans to utilise. We produce the latest betting tips as well as the latest club news, statistics and general Burnley Supporter fan news. All of our resources are completely free to use, and please recommend us to your friends.
Here are some useful facts regarding Burnley Football Club.
The Football Ground is called Turf Moor
The record goal scorer of all time is George Beel with a staggering 188 Goals in all competitions.
The highest ever attendance for the home team stands at 54,775 and was set in 1924 against Huddersfield Town in the FA Cup.
The local derby team is Blackburn Rovers – This derby fixture is also known as The Cotton Mills Derby
They currently play in the Premier League
They have recently been promoted from the Championship League
The grounds holds 22,546 spectators, “All with seating available”
The nickname for the club is “The Clarets”
1883 was the date that Burnley FC was formed.
The actual Pitch size is: 115 X 73 Yards
The Official Address for the club is:
Burnley Football Club
Harry Potts Way
We also recommend taking a look at “The Best Of Burnley” as this offers a great insight into the area.
We would like to congratulate Burnley on there recent promotion to the Premier League.
- Fri, 17 Jan 2020 12:17:06 +0000: Burnley v Leicester City - BBC Sport
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's Premier League game between Burnley and Leicester City.
- Thu, 16 Jan 2020 18:28:37 +0000: Premier League predictions: Lawro v King Gary star Tom Davis - BBC Sport
Mark Lawrenson takes on King Gary star Tom Davis to make predictions for this weekend's Premier League fixtures.
- Thu, 16 Jan 2020 10:47:33 +0000: Burnley striker Ashley Barnes to have hernia operation - BBC Sport
Burnley striker Ashley Barnes needs surgery on a hernia problem and will be out of action for an unspecified time.
- Sat, 11 Jan 2020 18:40:07 +0000: Chelsea 3-0 Burnley: Frank Lampard pleased with "real" Callum Hudson-Odoi - BBC Sport
Frank Lampard is pleased to see the "real Callum Hudson-Odoi" score his first Premier League goal and challenges the winger to continue his good form.
- Sat, 11 Jan 2020 18:14:51 +0000: Chelsea 3-0 Burnley: Blues 'too strong' for Clarets - Dyche - BBC Sport
Burnley manager Sean Dyche says Chelsea were "too strong" for his side, as the Clarets suffered their fourth consecutive loss of the season.