Welcome to Bet Burnley, the official football betting odds website for Burnley fans to utilise. We produce the latest betting tips as well as the latest club news, statistics and general Burnley Supporter fan news. All of our resources are completely free to use, and please recommend us to your friends.
Here are some useful facts regarding Burnley Football Club.
The Football Ground is called Turf Moor
The record goal scorer of all time is George Beel with a staggering 188 Goals in all competitions.
The highest ever attendance for the home team stands at 54,775 and was set in 1924 against Huddersfield Town in the FA Cup.
The local derby team is Blackburn Rovers – This derby fixture is also known as The Cotton Mills Derby
They currently play in the Premier League
They have recently been promoted from the Championship League
The grounds holds 22,546 spectators, “All with seating available”
The nickname for the club is “The Clarets”
1883 was the date that Burnley FC was formed.
The actual Pitch size is: 115 X 73 Yards
The Official Address for the club is:
Burnley Football Club
Harry Potts Way
We also recommend taking a look at “The Best Of Burnley” as this offers a great insight into the area.
We would like to congratulate Burnley on there recent promotion to the Premier League.
- Tue, 20 Jul 2021 11:22:29 +0000: Wayne Hennessey: Burnley sign Wales goalkeeper on two-year deal - BBC Sport
Burnley sign Wales goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey on a two-year contract after his Crystal Palace exit.
- Tue, 13 Jul 2021 12:29:54 +0000: Jimmy Dunne: Queens Park Rangers sign Burnley defender - BBC Sport
Queens Park Rangers sign Burnley defender Jimmy Dunne for an undisclosed fee on an initial three-year contract.
- Thu, 24 Jun 2021 15:37:12 +0000: Nathan Collins: Burnley sign Stoke City defender on four-year deal - BBC Sport
Burnley sign defender Nathan Collins on a four-year deal from Stoke City.
- Thu, 24 Jun 2021 10:31:34 +0000: Ryan Cooney: Morecambe sign Burnley defender on two-year deal - BBC Sport
Morecambe sign Burnley defender Ryan Cooney on a two-year deal.
- Mon, 14 Jun 2021 23:01:20 +0000: Premier League clubs report first revenue drop - BBC Sport
The coronavirus pandemic resulted in Premier League clubs reporting a fall in revenue for the first time, according to finance company Deloitte.