Welcome to Bet Burnley, the official football betting odds website for Burnley fans to utilise. We produce the latest betting tips as well as the latest club news, statistics and general Burnley Supporter fan news. All of our resources are completely free to use, and please recommend us to your friends.
Here are some useful facts regarding Burnley Football Club.
The Football Ground is called Turf Moor
The record goal scorer of all time is George Beel with a staggering 188 Goals in all competitions.
The highest ever attendance for the home team stands at 54,775 and was set in 1924 against Huddersfield Town in the FA Cup.
The local derby team is Blackburn Rovers – This derby fixture is also known as The Cotton Mills Derby
They currently play in the Premier League
They have recently been promoted from the Championship League
The grounds holds 22,546 spectators, “All with seating available”
The nickname for the club is “The Clarets”
1883 was the date that Burnley FC was formed.
The actual Pitch size is: 115 X 73 Yards
The Official Address for the club is:
Burnley Football Club
Harry Potts Way
We also recommend taking a look at “The Best Of Burnley” as this offers a great insight into the area.
We would like to congratulate Burnley on there recent promotion to the Premier League.
- Mon, 24 Feb 2020 06:58:06 +0000: Premier League stats: Man City penalty woes & Aubameyang's goal return - BBC Sport
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang delivers his Sunday best and Man City's penalty woes continue as BBC Sport takes a look at the key Premier League stats.
- Sat, 22 Feb 2020 20:03:37 +0000: Burnley 3-0 Bournemouth: Sean Dyche unflappable as Clarets push for Europe - BBC Sport
Burnley can be up and down, hot and cold, but all the while their manager Sean Dyche remains good humoured and dispassionate.
- Sat, 22 Feb 2020 18:24:46 +0000: Burnley 3-0 Bournemouth: Eddie Howe feels 'very harshly treated' after VAR controversy - BBC Sport
Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe says his Cherries side were "very harshly treated" after losing to Burnley in a game that had a pivotal video assistant referee decision at its centre.
- Sat, 22 Feb 2020 17:59:06 +0000: Burnley 3-0 Bournemouth: VAR still a work in progress - Dyche - BBC Sport
Burnley manager Sean Dyche believes VAR is still a "work in progress" following controversial decisions in his side's win over Bournemouth.
- Sat, 22 Feb 2020 17:49:22 +0000: Burnley 3-0 Bournemouth: VAR decisions a 'psychological' blow to players - Howe - BBC Sport
Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe admits his side found it difficult to recover psychologically after seeing two goals disallowed by VAR against Burnley.